DESIGNING THE BRAND TO REFLECT THE CRAFT.
Golden Creative, LLC provides brand development and packaging solutions for the food and beverage industry, and we would like to share our experience and expertise with you and your company!
Our upcoming blog series, “The Anatomy of a Package” will breakdown the daunting process of how to make the right packaging decisions for launching your spirit brand. We are taking 20+ years of experience and combining this with a recent brand launch for John L. Sullivan Irish Whisky. Co-author, Amir Peay (Owner of Georgetown Trading and the John L. Sullivan brand), will be sharing his insight and experiences of teaming up with Golden Creative and working together to bring his brand vision to life.
Some of the topics we will be covering in the 5 part blog series:
• Choosing the right design firm
• Selecting the right glass
• Bottle closure options
• Government label approval
• Paper selection
• Selecting the right print vendor
• Secondary packaging and marketing materials: Shippers, Hangers, Sales Sheets, Table Tents, Websites