Golden Creative, LLC will provide the initial draft concepts to the Client within the timeframe agreed upon in the contract. Golden Creative, LLC will send the initial designs in an email for review by the Client. The Client will then provide feedback based on those designs.
Golden Creative, LLC will review the Client’s feedback and revise the designs. Revised samples will be provided to the Client within the contract’s specified timeframe. Golden Creative, LLC will continue the revision process (as per the terms of the contract) until the client is satisfied. All requested formats of the approved design are then given to the Client for their use.
Golden Creative, LLC Design Development Schedule (applies to all projects unless stated otherwise in a signed contract):
1. Initial Design: 2-3 unique designs provided to client for review.
2. Design Revisions: 2 revised designs provided to client for review.
3. Final Design: 1 final design provided to client.
• The Client guarantees that all text and graphics furnished to Golden Creative, LLC for inclusion in the design do not infringe on any copyright or trademarks that have been established by another company or organization. The Client will protect Golden Creative, LLC from any claim or suit arising from the use of such as furnished by the client.
• Golden Creative, LLC makes every effort to produce original artwork; however, if such artwork accidentally infringes on any existing trademarked artwork, Golden Creative, LLC’s liability is limited only to a refund of the paid amount.
• Golden Creative, LLC does not do research checking on the legal availability of the name it is creating designs for and it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the name of their product, company, or service is not already in use. It is the Client’s responsibility to secure a service mark or trademark to protect the rights to a name or image.
• Golden Creative, LLC will not be held responsible for any legal action that results from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image.
• Ownership of final artwork becomes the full property of the Client. Upon payment of all fees owed, the Client has unlimited, indefinite, and unrestricted use of the design.
• Golden Creative, LLC retains the right to display the artwork in marketing material and its corporate portfolio.
DRAFT CONCEPT POLICIES
All concepts furnished to the client are for review and comment purposes only. Golden Creative, LLC retains ownership of draft materials that are not used in the final design and reserves the right to use and/or reproduce any image, logo, or illustration in advertising, electronic, or traditional reproduction (with the addition of any copyright and/or trademark notice that may be requested by the owner of the work). Golden Creative, LLC retains the rights to all concepts, comprehensives, and artwork involved in the design process (prior to the final artwork) and has the right to use these items in promotional/advertising/marketing materials or any other design project.
Any and all revisions beyond those outlined in the contract will incur the hourly rate as noted on the project quotation.
Graphic design is a professional service (not a product or commodity) and customers are billed for the time and expertise of our graphic designers and creative directors.
A minimum deposit of 50% is required for all projects, unless otherwise negotiated. Clients requiring long term and ongoing design work may request to be placed on a monthly billing cycle, this will remain in place as long as all payments are made on time as per the terms of the agreement.
All invoices are payable upon receipt; payments may be made by credit card or check. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% fee.
Inactive Status: If there has been no activity initiated by the client on a contract in 30 days, it will be classified as “inactive” and is subject to a new timeframe. Credits on a project must be applied within six months. After 6 months the credit(s) are no longer honored.
CONSENT TO THE AGREEMENT
Golden Creative, LLC reserves the right to amend the terms of this contract at any time. Should it happen that a client’s own terms and conditions conflict with those included in this document, this document shall be considered to be the authoritative one (unless a separate contract has been signed by the client and Golden Creative, LLC).